2-day Artisan Perfumery Workshop (April 22 & 23, 2023)
Next workshop date is on April 22 & 23 - Sign up below!
This practical, hands-on, and intensive & creative workshop will teach you the basic terminologies & techniques in perfumery, learn proper smelling, identifying Natural & Synthetic Materials, Learn the different fragrance formulations, discover the fragrance families, and of course, create create your own unique fragrance blend through a proper scent design & development process.
This workshop is structured around industry-based techniques, logic and fosters your intuition to lead you to create a fragrance that is unique and bespoke to your intended applications. The class is also designed to give you the basic knowledge in creating your own scented products, making it a good starting class for those who wish to start their own perfume / home fragrance business.
BEFORE ENROLLING IN THIS WORKSHOP, please take note of these considerations:
- The course fee includes all materials to be used during the 2-day workshop. This includes access to over 80 materials, bottles, bases, and more.
- This workshop will be held in-person in Quezon City on April 22 & 23, 2023. Lunch for both days is included.
- A Certificate of Completion will be given to attendees
- Maximum of 6 students only
COURSE OUTLINE / CURRICULUM
Day 1 (April 22, 2023 Saturday) 10am to 3pm
- Introduction to Perfumery and Basic Terminologies
- Basic Fragrance Formulations and Product Applications
- Olfactory Groups and Exploring the Fragrance Wheel
- Smelling & evaluating materials
- Fragrance Creation Steplist (Homework for Day 2)
Day 2 (April 23, 2023 Sunday) 10am to 3pm
- The Fragrance Creation Process
- Creating your fragrance blend
- Creating your perfume
- Creating your cologne / room spray
- Product presentations
- Option 1: Straight payment:
Php12,000Save 10% - Pay only Php10,800 per participant
- Option 2: 3 month Installment Plan: Php4,300 to reserve a slot; remaining balance spread across 2 months
Fee inclusions:• Total of 8 to 10 hours of class
• Materials to be used in the workshop (access to over 80 materials including fragrance oils, essential oils, selected plant- based botanicals)
• Take home your products & blends
• 2 meals; 1 lunch per day + light snacks
• Certificate of Completion
• Online Resource Access EXCLUSIVE for attendees including list of suppliers, reprintable templates, useful links, how to videos, etc
• Access to the EXCLUSIVE ScentrePinoy Facebook Community
Take Home Artisan Perfumery Kit (Optional Add-on: Discounted at Php3,750 per kit) - Order by April 15 to receive it after the Workshop.
The Artisan Perfumery Kit includes:
20 x Assorted 5ml Fragrances & Natural Oils
5 x 10ml Amber Bottles
25pcs disposable pipettes
1 x 10ml Glass Bottle with Sprayer
3 x 30ml Glass Bottles with Sprayer
1 x 50ml PET Plastic Bottle with
500ml Deodorised Perfume Base
30ml Dipropylene Glycol (Moisturizer)
Pack of Professional Fragrance Blotters
Want to pay in 3 installments? Please click here instead.