Fragrance101: Basic Perfumery Workshop (June 12)
This comprehensive Perfumery workshop will be LIVE IN-PERSON at:
Venue: The Scent Studio at SM North Towers (SM North EDSA Complex)
Date: June 12, 2022
Time: 1pm to 5pm
WORKSHOP IS LIMITED TO 6 STUDENTS ONLY.
If you want to avail of the Payment Plan, please message us separately.
• Learn the basic terminologies in perfumery
• Learn the different fragrance formulations
• Discover the fragrance wheel
• Create blends with locally produced essential oils & materials inspired by local flora.
• Create your own fragrance blend
• Create your own perfume and cologne
In this course, learn basic perfumery the professional way - beyond just diluting fragrance oils to make perfumes and colognes - but actually creating your own artistic blends, whether for a hobby or your business!
This Perfumery Workshop & Online Course is designed by a professional perfumer with years of teaching basic perfumery for makers, hobbyists and interested entrepreneurs in the country, to give you the fundamentals / basics on fragrances and at the same time, give you a hands-on blending experience.
The live workshop on June 12 will be from 1pm to 5pm on June 12.
Online course learning time: 5 to 6 hours plus videos over 4 hours!
Chapter 1: Introduction to Perfumery
- History of Fragrances
- Industry Overview
- Aromatherapy & Perfumery
- Basic Fragrance Knowledge
- Fragrance Types & Product Applications
- The Fragrance Pyramid & Families
- Materials Needed & Costing
- Recording Your Formula / Labelling Guidelines
- Safety Information
- Fragrance Formulations Introduction
- Creating Your Fragrance Blend
- Alcohol-based Perfumes
- Oil-based Perfumes
- Other Home Scents
- Aging & Storing Blends
- Product Safety & Compliance
- Starting Your Brand Preview
- Course Handouts and DOWNLOADABLE Calculators
- FAQ / Suppliers
What's in the Kit? (Pay only Php2,750; Valued at Php3,000)
The kit includes basically all the materials you'll need to create your initial blends of fragrances. You can also opt to use your own materials if you already have.
- 15 pcs. Assorted 5ml Fragrances & Essential Oils
- 15 pcs. Bottle for 10ml Oils
- 1 pc. Ethyl Alcohol (500ml)
- 1 pc. Dipropylene Glycol Moisturizer (120ml)
- 1 pc. 10ml Perfume Bottle
- 2 pc. 50ml Plastic Bottle for Room Sprays & Colognes
- 10 pics. BC Fragrance Labels
- 20 pcs. Pipettes
- 50 pcs. Blotters
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com