Candle Making Workshop for a Cause (November 5, 2022; Saturday; 2pm to 5pm)
Learn how to make candles and sponsor a scholar from Uplift Cares this November 5, 2pm to 5pm via Zoom!
Who is this workshop for?
Those of you that may be thinking of make your own candle gifts for the holidays or starting your own candle making business, and you are unsure where to start. Those of you that may have already created a brand but struggling with candle making products.
No prior knowledge required.
If you've attended any of my workshops / courses, you know that I give comprehensive information on the topic :)
- What are Candles?
- Why make candles?
- Overview of the Philippine Candle Industry
- Types & Forms of Candles and their differences
- Making A Candle
- Equipment needed
- Materials needed
- Different Waxes
- Wicks & their importance in candle making
- Fragrance vs Essential Oils
- How to Make A Container Candle
- Step by step process of making a container candle using natural soy wax
- Proper measuring
- How to burn a candle correctly and importance of doing a test burn
- Usual problems encountered and how to fix them
- Overview of the Candle Business
- Suppliers for your raw materials
- Costing for wholesale & retail
- The Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
By the end of the workshop, my goal is for participants to be able to make a soy wax container candle and for our scholars to have the confidence and knowledge to be able to take the next steps to starting their own candle business.
𝟮 𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 ↴
➊ 𝗝𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗿! Attend the workshop and get 1 kit for you and another for your scholar. Your kit will be shipped to you, and we'll take care of handing the kit to your scholar 💚
❷ If you can't make it on November 5 and still want to help, just 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗿'𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝘁! You can also add extra materials to help them make more candles to sell 🙏
- Candle Making Equipment
- 4pcs x Wick Centerer
- 1pc x Thermometer
- 1pc x Weighing Scale
- 1pc x 1.5L Pouring Pot
- 1pc x Hotplate
- 8pcs x 2oz glass
- 8pcs x Cotton wick (20-35 strands)
- 4pcs x Wick Sticker (1mm thick / Diameter:9.3mm)
- 1pc x 500g Pure Soy Wax
- 8pcs x Label
- 1pc x 30ml Fragrance Oil - Apple Cinnamon
- 1pc x 30ml Fragrance Oil - Mocha Frappuccino
- Other materials
- Printed module on candle making
- List of suppliers
- Costing Template to be sent via email after the class
DELIVERY / SHIPPING: Just indicate your own shipping address whether you are buying a kit for yourself or just for a scholar. We will be the one to ship the kits to the scholars on your behalf.
Kits will be shipped out via express couriers on November 2 to 4.
If you are based outside Metro Manila, please place an order by October 31.
Thank you for your generosity!♡ ♥💕❤😘