Complete Candle Making Kit
ALL KITS COME WITH A PRINTED GUIDE FOR BASIC CANDLE-MAKING.
- 1 Spatula
- 1 Candy Thermometer
- 1 x 1.2L candle melting pot
- 1 x mini electric stove
- 200g Soy wax for container candles
- 200g Beeswax for candles (current batch comes with off-white-colored beeswax)
- 4 x foam glue dots
- 4 x candle wick holders
- 8 x candle wicks
- 4 x 100g aluminum jars - light gold
You will need to provide the following:
- Fragrance oil (optional)
- Candle dye chips (optional)
- Digital / weighing scale
The Mini Electric Stove is used for heating small batches of waxes for DIY cosmetics and candles.
CAUTION: Please be sure to practice safety measures when using this product.
Material: Stainless Steel
Heat Plate Dimension: 10cm
Features: Energy-saving, Environmentally- friendly, No radiation, Manual temperature control, light-weight!
1. DO NOT LEAVE UNATTENDED.
2. DO NOT TOUCH the surface while using the product and shortly after, as it becomes VERY HOT.
3. Make sure to clear the surroundings with flammable items such as paper, etc.
4. Make sure to set the temperature to '0' when not in use.
Limitation of Product Liability/Product Safety/Product Information
Our products are only meant for the use stated in the description. BC Fragrance is not responsible for any misuse, accidents, or mistakes made in the use of our products. We make an effort to provide as much information as we can on our products. We are not responsible for your understanding on how you use our products. You MUST do your own research and conduct experiments for your desired results.
Policies and Terms for Damaged/Defective Items:
Reports of wrong items/damaged items/defective items must be made within 3 days of receiving the order. We may ask you for proof of the damaged products. After 3 days, we are not able to make any adjustments to your order. We urge you to check your items upon receipt and to reach out to our customer service so we can assist you.