2-day Artisan Perfumery Workshop (October 14 & 15, 2023)
Next workshop date is on October 14 (Sat) and 15 (Sun) - Sign up below!
This practical, hands-on, and intensive & creative workshop will teach you from the basic terminologies & techniques in perfumery, learn proper smelling, identifying Natural & Synthetic Materials, Learn the different fragrance formulations, discover the fragrance families, and take your perfumery skills to the next level with advanced blending techniques. You will also learn about product safety and compliance. After the workshop, you will be able to create your own signature fragrance blends that are truly unique.
This workshop is structured around industry-based techniques, logic and fosters your intuition to lead you to create a fragrance that is unique and bespoke to your intended applications. The class is also designed to give you the basic knowledge in creating your own scented products, making it a good starting class for those who wish to start their own perfume / home fragrance business.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Artisan Perfumery Workshop is a good choice for:
- Perfumery hobbyists who want to learn more advanced techniques
- Entrepreneurs who are serious about starting their own perfume or home fragrance business
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create their own signature fragrance blends
BEFORE ENROLLING IN THIS WORKSHOP, please take note of these considerations:
- The course fee includes all materials to be used during the 2-day workshop. This includes access to over 80 materials, bottles, bases, and more.
- This workshop will be held in-person in Quezon City on October 14 & 15, 2023. (Lunch is NOT included)
- A Certificate of Completion will be given to attendees
- Maximum of 6 students only
COURSE OUTLINE / CURRICULUM
Day 1 (October 14, 2023 Saturday) 11am to 3pm
- Introduction to Perfumery and Basic Terminologies
- Basic Fragrance Formulations and Product Applications
- Olfactory Groups and Exploring the Fragrance Wheel
- Smelling & evaluating materials
- Fragrance Creation Steplist (Homework for Day 2)
Day 2 (October 15, 2023 Sunday) 11am to 3pm
- The Fragrance Creation Process
- Safety Considerations
- Creating your fragrance blend
- Creating your perfume
- Creating your cologne / room spray
- Project presentations
- Option 1: Straight payment:
Php12,000Save 10% - Pay only Php10,800 per participant
- Option 2: 3 month Installment Plan: Php4,300 to reserve a slot; remaining balance spread across 2 months
Fee inclusions:• Total of 8 to 10 hours of class
• Materials to be used in the workshop (manual / workbook; access to over 80 materials including fragrance oils, essential oils, selected plant- based botanicals)
• Take home your products & blends
• Certificate of Completion
• Online Resource Access EXCLUSIVE for attendees including list of suppliers, reprintable templates, useful links, how to videos, etc
• Access to the EXCLUSIVE ScentrePinoy Facebook Community
Take Home Artisan Perfumery Kit (Optional Add-on: Discounted at Php3,750 per kit) - Order by October 10 to receive it after the Workshop. Please note that this is a separate kit for additional materials. The "Workshop Only" fee already includes materials you'll be using for the 2 day workshop.
The Artisan Perfumery Kit includes:
20 x Assorted 5ml Fragrances & Natural Oils
5 x 10ml Amber Bottles
25pcs disposable pipettes
1 x 10ml Glass Bottle with Sprayer
3 x 30ml Glass Bottles with Sprayer
1 x 50ml PET Plastic Bottle with
500ml Deodorised Perfume Base
30ml Dipropylene Glycol (Moisturizer)
Pack of Professional Fragrance Blotters